I’ll admit it: this week got away from me. It’s been productive, but not in a way that I had originally planned.
I finished Space Ninjas Aren’t Real, sent it out, and got it back. I worked up the cover for the audiobook of Stardust, and got two of the three tracks uploaded. And I had a show in Burley, Idaho, this weekend with my friend, Stacy, where we shared booth space. She does amazing natural stone jewelry and beautiful crochet work — all of which she does herself. My son was there, and her husband and their beautiful puppy, Loki, came over. It was a good time. I’m really glad I did this show.
Now, I only have to get ready for Salt Lake Comic Con. Plus, I want to get some pre-orders done before I go. Just a few things to do.
So, here are the numbers.
Fiction words written last week: 4,437 words
Blogs/Newsletter articles/non-fiction written: 1,448 words
Writing month to date total: 9,071 words (That’s not even enough for 1 of my weekly goals. I really need to get it together!)
Writing year to date total: 266,154 words
Drawing/painting last week: I didn’t get any painting done, though I did spend time on Thursday varnishing several paintings I had finished and Friday packaging up those paintings for sale. I also wired up a couple of the wrapped canvases I had finished. I completely forgot to record time for this. It’s just something I do, part of the process, and I don’t think about all the time that goes into it.
Audio: I spent 3 hours editing audio. That, of course, doesn’t include the time I spent working on the cover for Stardust or uploading the audio; just the time I spent actually working on the tracks.