Honestly, I never expected the nebula to give the problems that it did. I thought I had this.
Okay, here is the last picture from the last blog so you can recall what it looked like.
Here I blended the colors together. Oh, and I also added the sparkles to the tree which I wanted.
So I thought it was all well at this point. I just needed to add in some dark spots.
That was when I realized I had a mess. Giving the top a moment to dry, I filled in the ground beneath the tree. I wasn’t certain that I even wanted ground, but after I got it in, I decided that it had been the right thing to do.
I had the thought at this point that I wanted the nebula to reflect the colors of the tree. I went back to some reference pictures of nebulae and tried to decide what I wanted to do. Here’s what came about:
I’m going to leave this blog here for now. I’ll post the final on Saturday. As I will be out at the Jerome Music Booster craft show from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., you can come see the real deal there.
Until then, happy adventuring.